09 January 2006

Thank You and Good Night



"My formula for success has three elements: the talent you're given, the hard work you do to get better at whatever it is that you do, and a certain amount of luck. And I always found that the harder I worked, the better my luck was, because I was prepared for that. I will not go into a story unprepared. I will do my homework, and that's something I learned at an early age."


As I said to someone earlier in the day: Joy one day, sadness the next. One of the most polished and professional Black Men in the world passed away today. Thanks for the great years of reports and interviews Mr Bradley.

Thanks also for showing us all how to age gracefully and with style. I think a lot of us want to be (or at least try to look and dress like) Ed when we grow up!:)

LA Times

NBC's Ron Allen on Why Bradley was Important

Best of Bradley (from CBS.com)

No comments:

Followers